I want to give a big thank you to Lauren from HARVEST +HONEY for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I have friends tell me ,”I can’t believe how much work you must put into these posts.” It does involve some work, but with every like and comment I receive for my recipes, I get an amazing sense of gratification. And receiving this nomination is extra gratifying! The Liebster Awards are really neat, its a way for us fellow up-and-coming bloggers to get to know each other and show admiration for each others interests. I am new to blogging and photography and I am inspired daily by my fellow bloggers, and will continue to share my passion for cooking, baking, and entertaining!
Here are the Liebster Award nomination rules:
1) You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2) You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3) You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with fewer than 200 followers.
4) You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5)You must go to their blogs and notify the nominees.
Here were the 10 Liebster questions given to me by Harvest+Honey and my answers.
1) Sweet or salty?
Lately salty. I do not know if my body is craving it or what but I have been a salt fanatic lately, I think I need to got to a meeting or something/
2) Winter or Summer?
Winter! I am one of those weird people that love winter. I love how beautiful everything looks in the snow. I love bundling up in thick sweaters, beautiful wool coats, warm boots, and chunky knitted scarfs (I’ve recently taken up knitting and am obsessed!).
3) Book or Movie?
Hmmmmm, this is a tough question. Lately I’ve been into movies because I like to knit while I watch a movie. But I love reading as well.
4) Breakfast or Dinner?
Dinner. Mornings are more hectic, while Dinner is a great time to unwind with a glass of wine and talk about your day.
5) Spicy or Mild? (stealing this from Tess)
6) Beach or Snow?
Snow, like I said in an above question, I am one of those weird people who love snow!
7) Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, I look forward wrapping my hands around a hot cup of caffeine every morning. And I’ve never had hot tea, I’ve had iced tea, but not hot tea.
8) NYC or LA?
9) Dogs or cats?
Dogs, I have 2 dogs and I love them dearly, they were my children before I had my son. And I am allergic to cats.
10) Shaken or stirred
I wish I was fancy, but I’m more of a bottle of Corona or glass of Pinot kind of girl (in my neck of the woods this is kind of fancy)
And the nominations for the Liebster Award are…….
Here are the 10 questions for my nominees, feel free to elaborate. (These were pretty fun to come up with)
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What is your dream job? And if you are lucky enough to already be doing it, what is it?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What are some words of advice you would give to the 13 year old you?
7. What is the most important quality you look for (or looked for) in a mate?
8. What award would you have been given in your high school year book? (for example: most likely to succeed)
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
10. If your significant other gave you a hall pass who would you use it on? If you do not have a significant other who is your dream man or woman?
Way to go! Your blogs are wonderful!